CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Three Months

Today makes three months Joel and I have been married. Doesn't seem that long but I suppose it's because I can't get enough of him. I love being around this man, sometimes maybe too much. And even though it doesn't seem like it's been this long in one perspective, in another I can't even remember what my life was without him.

So I search online for something that could symbolize this occasion, because while many people don't think 3 months is something to celebrate, I do. In all honesty every day to me is a day to celebrate when I wake up with him beside me. I didn't find anything aside from the "February Flower", the Violet.


I love you so much baby, thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world.
Happy "3 month" Anniversary!

_________________________________________________________
Love does not consist in gazing out at each other
but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine De Saint Exupery

"Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do."
Barbara De Angelis

"Love is the dawn of marriage, and marriage is the sunset of love."
De Finod

0 comments: