CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pajama Weekend

Well, I've made a decision.

It's 8:48am on Saturday, I've been up since 6:30am. Not by choice. Shiloh decides that when she wants to go out, that's it. She barks until you get up to let her out. I do this. Throw her out and lock the door. Maybe she'll run away. Kidding. I try to go back to bed, but I can't keep my mind from thinking what all I could be doing instead of just laying there with my eyes open. Shiloh starts barking, as she is now. Stupid dog. So I get out of bed and let her in, feed her and try the sleep thing again. Nope. Not happening.

So I get up, 6:30am remind you, and stumble to the coffee pot muttering under my breath how I was an idiot to want a dog and remembering the peaceful mornings when I wasn't awoken by barking and whining. Those were the days. Good Lord I hope she grows out of that. As spoken by my wonderful spousel subject.... "Maybe we're just not animal people."

I'm awake and as I explained a million things are running through my head of what I could be doing instead of laying there in the bed with my eyes open. There's no waking Joel, he's oblivious to the awaken world.

I've now been awake almost 2 1/2 hours. Wanna know what I've gotten accomplished?

1.) Threw the mutt out (several times)
2.) Fed the mutt
3.) Made coffee
4.) Downloaded 3 songs
5.) Started the washing machine (rewashing clothes that have been in there a week that completely forgot about. That's not a goal accomplished, just so you know.)
6.) Got Faith outta bed and sat her in front of the cartoon Saturday ganza (more specifically that little Spanish speaking hussie, Dora and her incest cousin Diego. I swear if "Hola" is the first word out of my daughters mouth......)
7.) This blog entry

Now, not exactly something to brag about accomplishing when you go back Monday morning and talk about your weekend and tell the girls you were up at 6:30 Saturday morning. I mean I should have conquered world hunger or something, ya know?

My decision? I'm staying in pajama's all weekend. If I have to go out there better be a drive-thru for wherever I go cuz I ain't putting on no street clothes. Granted, I'll shower... change out of my dirty pajama's and put on clean pajama's but there's definitly gonna be a pajama party happenin up in here!

I'm done.

0 comments: