CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

The phone rang....

I had to blog about this as my excitement is too much to just sit here for the remaining part of the day without somehow telling it. Needless to say, it's nothing I feel need to be any of my co-workers business.

I finally got a promising call from a physician's office about the WLS. I'm excited. Trying not to get too excited but cannot contain it. She was very nice and invited Joel and I to attend a seminar. Said that it's actually a requirement before anything. First things first, I have to contact my insurance company to see if they cover WLS. God, I hope so. I meant to ask her if they have some kind of payment plan for those of whom cannot get the surgery approved through insurance. Surprisingly, upon my search I was able to find a few doctors that do provide payment plans for those of whom cannot get it through an insurance company. She was very very nice and is sending me more info. Said that the local hotel even gives discounts for those of whom come into town to attend his seminar. That would be nice. Joel and I out of town for a night. Alone and hangin at the hotel with NO computer!!! Woo Hoo!!! Oh yes, and of course the seminar. OOOOOO I'm getting too excited, gotta stop thinking about it.

Will update on this when I find out more!

0 comments: