CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Awww

My honey sent me flowers today. After boycotting V Day and all and having a "discussion" about it all I made a funny and told him that he could make it up to me if he showed up at my job wearing only a diaper, sporting some wings and carrying a bow and heart arrow. Well... I got flowers. LOL. The card said "I couldn't show up in a diaper". Cute and so sweet.

Poor thing has had such a hard week. His job is killing him. Well, more like his clients are very computer illiterate and he's been trying to teach them new software by phone conversation. Needless to say he's been on the phone most of the week supporting these folks and hasn't really been able to make headway. He decided to pay a site visit to get them straightened out. He's such a patient guy so when he gets frustrated, I know it's bad. I took him lunch today and his little eyes were so red and droopy. I knew that he was having a very bad day as soon as I saw him. I did my little "wash it off" thing, but my magic can only go so far. It's almost 10pm now and he's fighting to stay awake. I tried to tell him to call it an early night, but he doesn't sleep well to begin with so I think that he's afraid if he goes to bed this early that he won't be able to sleep a full night. I can tell he's stressed, and of course being that I do it so well.....I worry. I'm going to make his weekend especially relaxed and treat him like the king he is. I may even bow at his feet (wink).

0 comments: