CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

Oh yes, Sunday afternoons are always the best. The only day of the week where if you do absoulutly nothing.....you don't feel guilty.

Got up around 11 or noonish (the time change had me a lil confused thru the crust in my eyes), had a bad dream so my wonderful man held me and took all that bad stuff away the moment I felt his arms around me. I then rolled outta bed to stumble down to put on some coffee. Now what do you think makes a pot just crack up the side for no reason? I dunno, anyways I felt myself kind of going into a bit of a panic thinking "Oh God...no caffeine??" Thankfully there was a "back-up unit" and even tho there were no filters the good ol paper towel worked just fine (well, as I believe since I haven't been back down to see the results...but hey a few sips in my mouth even if I do get a lil coffee grinds...it's all good). I then headed back upstairs to continue the cuddle session.

Plan is a "Sunday Date". We like to do this date thing every once in awhile. Ya know keeps things new and exciting. Besides I enjoy his company so much the more I get to spend alone with him...the better. We are planning on stopping and picking up some grub and heading down to the falls (Valley Falls) and just chillin there for a couple of hours and enjoying one anothers company. This past week has proven to be a bit of a trial for both of us and I think this will be a good way to put all that behind us and start the new week like this.....going to the falls will kinda wash all the yuck away. Hmmm, I just thought of it that way. Nice.

Ok I'm off to tidy myself up and start the date with my wonderful man.
I love Sunday afternoons.

0 comments: