CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blah

Today is a Blah day. Ever had one of those days where you just don't even give a crap if you even speak a word? Today is one of those days. No reason. Just a Blah day. Being here at work makes it worse because that's all I do is talk to people. Now it would be different if it were somewhat of a pleasant conversation. No. Not here. The only time I somewhat enjoy Blah days here at work is when I'm sitting here at my desk and it's like being in my own world. I hear the people around me, but as they hustle and bustle I sit here unnoticed. It would be good to have just one Blah day where you just "Blah".....where I can go all day without being noticed. Just to think about things.

Going home will help. I have my two Reasons, ya know. Yeah. Going home will be a good way to end my Blah day.

0 comments: