CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 31, 2006

Hurt

How do you console? I mean when someone you love more than anything is hurting so badly, how do you make them feel better?? Telling them it will be ok when they are feeling so hurt and sad?? That just doesn't seem like it's enough. It angers me when the people I love are hurt for stupid reasons. It angers me so badly to feel the pain they feel and not have a clue how to "make it all go away". It hurts that they hurt.

I tell Faith when she's sick...."I wish Mommy would get sick and take all the sickness away". That actually happened once. It was awesome. Mommy got sick and Faith was all better, just to see her smile again made me know that me "taking the sickness" away made her all better. I wanted to do this last night....I wanted to take all the hurt away, all the pain and make it disappear. How? It's so hard to see someone you love so upset. I'm not used to caring about someone so much that the pain they feel if like directly towards me. Which is fine, then maybe I can do the Mommy thing and take it all away???

This is when you know it's real. Their pain is your pain. Their happiness is your happiness. Their breath is your breath. I never want him to feel that kind of pain again......but if he does, I'll be right beside him. My promise to him that he will never walk alone again.

0 comments: