CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Nothing

Well, ya know.....when ya ain't got nothin specific to talk about then what else do ya call your "title". Hey work with me here, I'm just bein honest.

I keep thinking today is Sunday. This 3 day weekend hasn't sunk in my brain yet. Not only 3 days this weekend but I also took Monday off (just in case of emergency), I haven't decided yet if I'm actually going to take it off or not. I really need to get some things done that I didn't have time to do on Friday. Time seems to go by so quickly.....hey, isn't that in a song or somethin??? Hmmmm, now I know why they sing about it. Damn.

Other than just laundry and an occasional picking up around the house, lovin on the little one and the stud....there just ain't much else I been doin. Went grocery shopping....yeah....we all know how fun and joyful that is. NOT. Getting ready to take my happy butt downstairs and start dinner. I'm gettin old. I mean I can remember days when sleeping till noon and partying till 4am were the highlights of my day. Now it's putting in a load of dirty underwear and buying green beans. Yup. Middle age has officially hit home. Eh, it's not all that bad. Actually I have to say that this is probably the happiest my life has been. The only thing missing.....my mom. Of course she's here in spirit, but sometimes it sure would be nice to see that smile of hers.

Days like this is when I miss her the most, some more than others. Whomever said that loosing someone gets easier in time had no clue what they were talking about. Anyways....

So tell me who's not talented....I sit here folding laundry while blogging.
Shoot, who got it goin on??? Yup, it'd be me. (hey I gotta be confident occasionally, cut me some slack).

0 comments: