CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I just don't get it.....


There are a lot of things in life that I don't understand. More importantly a lot of things that I don't even try to figure out. One thing I can't understand is how people can be so mean and inconsiderate. I mean I know (and so I've been reminded by my "rock") that I should always consider the source. I do. But I also wonder how someone can be so hateful.....I've lived my life feeling that way before and I can't even begin to tell you how much more stressful I found it to be.
When something good happens to someone, I am genuinely happy for them. I love to see people happy and if there's ever a time that I can aide in someone's happiness.....I would accommodate any way I could.
I'm coming to learn that the road I walk is the one I walk with the ones I love, the ones I trust and the ones that I feel would give anything they could do help me the same as I would them. My one and only and my little girl. The two most important and meaningful people in my life. I will be there for them always.....and it feels good to know that they will do the same for me.

0 comments: