CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Just A Saturday

Well it's been a few days but I'm back. Nothing much to say 'cept I'm glad it's the weekend and I'm NOT in the mood I was the last time I posted. Yup...takes me a couple of days, but I'm much better. And not sorry about the piercing. Actually kind of looking forward to the tattoo. Just call me a rebel!!! :)

Nothing major planned for this weekend. Grocery store...uuugh...I HATE going shopping! Nothing good ever comes of it. You go you spend money (half the time, money you don't have), you drag these groceries home, gotta put all of 'em away and then you gotta cook. Whoever thinks being a housewife is the "thing"....more power to 'em. I could never do this day in and day out. Not that my career is all that great, but I think it's important to feel your contributing to the home. As a "housewife" I would only feel that I was taking care of my family....should be enough, right? I've been there and even tho I did a damn good job at it I still felt that I wasn't contributing. Hmmm, perhaps it was just because I was with the man I was with. Who knows? Alright that's been my moment of "thought rambeling"....forgive me?

So it's noon and so far I've fed the kid, made coffee, gulped down a banana for breakfast, mopped the floor, threw a load of clothes in the dryer and had a few moments of good gossip with my best friend. Production accomplished.

Hey...it's just a Saturday.

0 comments: