CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Another lesson learned

Ok, so I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Ya know you should always claim a "good day" right before your fixin to hit the bed because as sure as shit if ya don't....it turns out to be one of the worst.

I won't go into details but I will tell ya this. When someone goes to the extreme to go and have herself a body piercing done to get her mind on "outside" pain instead of the "inside" pain...well that should tell ya where I'm going with this. That's right....let's concentrate on the piercing. I've been wanting to get a tattoo for the past few years now but Tim (the ex for those of you who haven't had the pleasure) absolutely threw a fit. My body, my mind...but Lord forbide I have the say-so. Grrrr. Anyways I get ready today and just a "spur of the moment thing" (that of which I believe to always turn out the best) I hopped my happy lil (please do not respond to that, as it's rude to interrupt..LOL) ass in my car and drove myself to the local tattoo shop (Thinkin Ink in Clarksburg) and went straight in to this lil tattoed guy (tattoo's on men are soooooo sexy) and advised him that I wanted a tattoo and immediately went on to say.....ummmmm NOW (ya know, before I changed my mind). He said that he couldn't get me in because tattoo's have to be by appointment. Damn. I then inquired about a piercing. He asked where. I told him. He said that he could do that right now. Woo Hoo. Just what I wanted.....pain. I told him to fix me up that I came there for pain and if I couldn't get the tattoo then I was leaving with some type of afflicted pain and so that he did. Here I sit a 33 yr old woman with an eyelid ring. And why you ask????

Another lesson learned.....

0 comments: