CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Good Day :)

It's only Tuesday but oh what a good day! For one thing it's going fast. Gotta love days like that! Especially weekdays, LOL.

Work flew by. Like now, only a few more hours to go. I been busy doing paperwork all day. Hey the less I gotta listen to people whine about paying for electric, the better. Don't get me wrong...not all days are bad. Actually there are a lot of pleasant people that call in that I speak to on a daily basis. However I do find that if the word "termination" is present....it ain't gonna be a pleasant conversation.

Joel got some great news today. He is contracting as a web designer and gosh I'm so happy about that I can bust. Now I know what it really means to genuinely be happy for the one you love when something exciting happens for them. I'm as excited as I would be if it were happening for me....God I love this man.

Ok time to roll. Just wanted to say



Today is a Good Day :)

0 comments: