CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 17, 2007





SUCKS

That's right folks.... my insurance sucks, sucks, S U C K S!!!!

I guess you've ventured to guess that the update I have on my adventure isn't much to brag about. The seminar was awesome and the folks I met were great.... however the morning of my appointment with Dr Nease I called my insurance and found out that Dr Nease isn't in "their network". I just don't understand insurance companies. I mean you pay them what they choose to charge you on a monthly basis, yet THEY get to decide what doctors you can see. It's not right.

I was so upset that Dr Nease wasn't in their network, granted they'll still pay a portion of what the surgery would be (if the surgery were $5000 - which is definitly not the price we're dealing with- then the insurance company will only pay $1500).

As bad as I hate to, I'm considering exploring surgeons that are "in their network" and see how well I like them. I'm not at all happy with this as I had already pretty much made up my mind just after email transactions and phone conversations that these were the type of people I'd love to deal with.....

This is going to be a much longer road then what I had hoped... and unfortunatley it looks as though I may come across a lot of "STOP" signs along the way.

0 comments: