CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

The confusion of springing forward

Last night I ran through the house resetting all the clocks but when I awoke this morning our electric must have went out because the alarm clock was flashing noon. I immediately hopped out of bed thinking I had overslept (strange feeling, especially when you realize it's Sunday). I went from room to room to room. The computer said 11:20am, the cell phones said 10:20am, the clocks I set back said 10:20am. I was in a sleepy panic, dunno why but I was. Come to find out my husband had manually sprung forward on the computer because I told him it wouldn't work by itself (so they said). Funny thing was, is that it did. So needless to say the computer was an hour ahead of what it really was. I guess technology is much smarter then what we give it credit for.... scary.
__________________________________________________________________
"You wake up in the morning, and your purse is magically filled with twenty-four hours of un-manufactured tissue of the universe of your life! It is yours. It is the most precious of possessions. No one can take it from you. And no one receives either more or less than you receive."
- Arnold Bennett

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute comment!!!! That totally made me smile :)
Wishing you a happy sunday as well!

Xx
Lo