CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Off To See The Wizard...

... the wonderful wizard of Huntington

Well tomorrow is the big day. We leave for Huntington for the WLS seminar. I'm so excited, and actually getting a bit nervous. Not about the surgery itself, but about possibility of NOT being approved. I will truly be disappointed if something falls through on this. So far everything has been running so smoothly, it's almost scary.




So tomorrow evening is the seminar, from 6pm-8pm and then Friday I meet with the surgeon Dr. Nease. Even sounds like a nice name, eh? I hope he's nice and understanding. You'd think to do what he's doing he'd have to be.

Update tomorrow evening. Send me wishes of luck my friends :)

1 comments:

LiveLife said...

Lori,

Thanks for your wishes in my blog. Surprises me that anyone would ever read it but thanks!

You have a good day!