CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Photos: The Beginning

Over the summer we purchased a used digital camera. I've always been somewhat interested in photography, but over the summer I found it to become more interesting. I went home from work one evening and told Joel about a gal at work that was selling her digital camera & all the accessories for $100. He and I agreed that it would be a purchase worth itself. He was, and is, very supportive of my interest in photography and that's one of the many things I love about the man.
Unlike him, I don't really have what you would call "hobbies". My hobby pretty much sums up as "blogging" and Faith. He, on the other hand, has several. I like that about him too. The things that interest him are way beyond anything I could ever even try.... art (drawing & digital graphics... of which he exceeds beyond awesome) and writing are just two of the things he enjoys spending his time doing. I so love his dedication, it's so attractive about him. I even enjoy just watching him work, as he's doing now. His concentration and dedication amaze me. He just recently taught me a few basics of Adobe Photoshop. Wow, how much fun I had learning that! Not to mention the attraction to my teacher :)
So, I thought I'd share some of the photos I've taken with our digital camera since we've gotten it. Go ahead..... critque all you want, that's why the comment section is there. But go easy, I'm a sensitive gal....

_____________________________________________________________________________________
The Neighborhood:








The "Hood" after the sun sets:

0 comments: