CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mrs. Joel Bailey

Wow. It's official. I'm finally carrying his last name.... and I gotta tell ya, it feels wonderful. My husband. God, I love that. He's absoultely made me the happiest woman in the world!

The ceremony was beautiful and surprisingly I didn't shed a tear. I was so happy that I think I was beyond tears. I cried earlier that day while waiting to get my hair done, but other than that. All smiles. I was a bit concerned because on the drive to the Falls, it started pouring down the rain. We pull down into the parking lot and it stopped completely. It didn't start up again until we were on the back of the pickup truck. Ummmm, yes.... you read correctly. We drove out of the park on the back of the park rangers pick up truck. He said that he's done 266 weddings and this is the first time the groom and bride hopped in the back of his truck to ride out. Hey, we had to make some type of impression on him. He'll remember the "Bailey's" alright. It was wonderful. We already have pictures back, but haven't had the chance to scan over them yet. I'll post them once they are scanned by my husband. Oh yes, if you could just see this smile as I type those words.

Mrs. Lori Bailey

It was like it was all made to go together.

0 comments: