CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Words To Live By


The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power.
- Hugh White -

Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams.
- Author Unknown -

The only place where dreams are impossibilities is in your own mind.
- Emalie -

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.
- William Shakespeare -

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.
- Sophocles -

You don't marry someone you can live with,
you marry the person who you cannot live without.
- Author Unknown -

I love you -
those three words have my life in them.
~ by Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~

I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old.
~ by Willam Shakespeare ~

One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life,
That word is Love
~ by Socrates ~

Love asks me no questions,
And gives me endless support...
~ by William Shakespeare ~

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
~ by Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land ~

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
~ by Lao Tzu ~

Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies.
Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes.
But love is not blind, love sees but doesn't mind.
~ by Author unknown ~

The courses of true love never did run smooth.
~ by William Shakespeare ~

1 comments:

Overboard said...

I love the quote in your profile. It's made me love my phonecard again.

Merry, Merry Christmas to you.

Bead