CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 25, 2006

Silhouette

I love this photo. I love how the tree silhouettes against the sunset sky. Photography is amazing, isn't it? Captures the moment just as you remember it.

Our memory does the same. Even though we may not have a photo to hold in our hands to help us remember those special times in our lives, our memory serves us that purpose.


My loved ones are the silhouette against my sunset. It is them who silhouette my sky at the end of a long day. When I go home to them, it takes my day away. And as it should. When I come home I can feel the burden of the day slowly fade away. No matter how hard my day has been feeling that feeling of love and safety brings me to relax. Sometimes it doesn't come across that my home does that for me, but it does. For the first time, home is home. Home is the place I want to be.

And when home is special, as my home is to me, then even while away....the thought of home can relax and make you feel love.

0 comments: