CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 22, 2006


Love like wine, bitter against my lips
Softly lean forward, gently give you a kiss
Tangled together in arms, and tasting of you
Taking and owning everything that you do.

Standing beside you in the soft of the due
Looking at me as I look right at you.
Our eyes meet gently in a familiar glance
I take your hand as we begin to dance.
And two bodies glide softly across a wooden floor
Feet in memory of places that were stepped before.
Hands laced squeezing gently; head against your neck
I breath softly and kiss you as you draw a deep breath.

You whisper my name and it touches the air like
A thousand fingers passing gently through the wind.
You squeeze me against you and I let you win.
Our eyes lock once more and once again.

I see you now in a different light before me
You are my one the only that will ever adore me.
Your words and your actions are never pretend
I have found my life partner as the music comes to an end.

0 comments: